ST. LOUIS BIERGARTEN
ST. LOUIS BIERGARTEN
No matter which experience you choose, all of our signature experiences give you exclusive insight into the people, passion and tradition of Anheuser-Busch. You will leave every tour with a sense of history and brewing knowledge unmatched by other brewery experiences.
The Biergarten is a truly unique space that offers a charming view of an urban landscape as you kick back and enjoy the premium beers and fare from our full menu. We are a fully operating restaurant that infuses beer and food like no other.
The Biergarten is an unforgettable venue for special occasions and private events. If you would like to reserve The Biergarten for a private event, please contact us at BiergartenSTLevents@anheuser-busch.com for more information or call us at 314-577-2626.
First Tour: 11am
Last Tour: 4:30pm
Gift Shop (Mon-Sun)
The Biergarten will close Friday Feb 21st at 4pm
Explore true beer appreciation during our 2-hour food and beer pairing dinner hosted by Chef Dan Taveggia and one of our Brewing Ambassadors. You will take a journey through different brands of our beer with completely different taste profiles accompanied by a specially made three or four-course meal. 2020 Dates listed below:
*To get your tickets please call 314-765-3260.
Mardi Gras Menu
Choice alligator tail marinated and lightly breaded then fried till golden brown served with a creole citrus aioli.
Paired with Bud Light Seltzer
Packed with Shrimp and Andouille Sausage, this is our take on the Louisiana classic Cajun soup.
Paired with Estrella Jalisco
Sautéed crawfish tail with garlic, onions, celery and peppers in a Cajun sauce on top of a bed of long grain white rice.
Paired with Blue Point Toasted Lager
Challah bread mix with a sweet vanilla custard and topped with a hot buttered Plantation Dark Rum sauce.
Paired with Budweiser Jim Beam Black Lager
Please join us as we toast our world-class Brewmasters weekdays at 3:00 pm in the outdoor space of The Biergarten. This ceremonial toast is a tribute to the most important work our Brewmasters do every day - Quality Control. The famous 3:00 pm tasting gives our Brewmasters a chance to ensure the unparalleled quality and consistency of our beer. You will also get to learn some of the rituals that go into this very important step in our process.
· Devil’s Backbone: Vienna Lager
· Breckenridge Brewery: Vanilla Porter
· Stella Artois: Midnight Lager
· Goose Island: BCS
Now On Tap: Slam Dunkel
· 5.3% ABV
· 20 IBU
· This brew is the winner of our annual "Brew Fest" homebrewing competition brewed in conjunction with Bill Goodman from Jefferson County Homebrewers. This malt forward beer plays on the rich complex and malty sweetness of six different Munich malts. The concoction of malts and a slight bitterness from Tettnanger hops come together to produce a relatively dark beer with notes of caramel and chocolate complimented by a smooth mouthfeel.
Just Under The Surface: Hot Wax
· 7.8% ABV
· 42 IBU
· Hot Wax is a full flavored Imperial Oatmeal Stout brewed with five different malts but is clearly highlighted by the Chocolate Malt. The addition of oats gives this brew a great mouthfeel and thick head. We use Willamette and Opal hops but this beer is all about the malt! A full-flavored brew with a rich, roasted malt aroma and a nutty, slightly sweet taste with notes of biscuit
You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site
Your data won't be stored or shared