ST. LOUIS BIERGARTEN
ST. LOUIS BIERGARTEN
No matter which experience you choose, all of our signature experiences give you exclusive insight into the people, passion and tradition of Anheuser-Busch. You will leave every tour with a sense of history and brewing knowledge unmatched by other brewery experiences.
Whether you’re laying by the lake or partying in the pool - we’ve got the perfect drink to keep you cool! Join us on Thursday, July 9th for our Virtual Tasting on summer beers: live at 5 pm CST.
When designing a seasonal recipe, brewers aim to provide a tasting experience tailored to the time of year. Our lineup of summer beers will brighten your day, taking you on the liquid vacation you deserve! Ranging from light to citrusy, you’ll always get the taste of porch barbecues and mountain adventures – no matter where you’re drinking them. The “Beer Comes the Sun” flight, which showcases some of the best brews summer has to offer, includes the following:
• Stella Artois, Solstice Lager
• Goose Island, Summertime Kölsch
• Blue Point, Summer Ale
• Kona, Big Wave Golden Ale
The Biergarten is a truly unique space that offers a charming view of an urban landscape as you kick back and enjoy the premium beers and fare from our full menu. We are a fully operating restaurant that infuses beer and food like no other.
The Biergarten is an unforgettable venue for special occasions and private events. If you would like to reserve The Biergarten for a private event, please contact us at BiergartenSTLevents@anheuser-busch.com for more information or call us at 314-577-2626.
March - April Hours
Gift Shop (Mon-Sun)
Explore true beer appreciation during our 2-hour food and beer pairing dinner expertly paired by our Sous Chef Kelsey Bagby and one of our Brewing Ambassadors. You will take a journey through different brands of our beer with completely different taste profiles accompanied by a specially made three or four-course meal. 2020 Dates listed below:
*To get your tickets please call 314-765-3260.
Please join us as we toast our world-class Brewmasters weekdays at 3:00 pm in the outdoor space of The Biergarten. This ceremonial toast is a tribute to the most important work our Brewmasters do every day - Quality Control. The famous 3:00 pm tasting gives our Brewmasters a chance to ensure the unparalleled quality and consistency of our beer. You will also get to learn some of the rituals that go into this very important step in our process.
· Goose Island: Lost Palate
· Virtue Cherry: Virtue
· Get Up Off That Brown: Golden
· Contact Haze: Elysian
Now On Tap: Respect The Earth- Light American Brown Ale
· 5% ABV
· 20 IBU
· This Light American Brown ale considers Mother Nature, in its brewing process. Malting and Corn Processing have an inherently lower CO2 emission output than the Rice Growing and Syrup Boiling Process. The brews is 80% 2 Row and Corn and 20% being the darker, roasted malts that provide the bready, malty-sweet flavor. This brew used a Multi-Stage boil which increases boil efficiency and reduces steam usage. This brew also utilized an enzymatic process that decreases steam usage during mashing without sacrificing a light, drinkable body. Refrigeration is the most intense energy demand within a brewery; Sustain- a Brew reduces glycol and refrigeration by undergoing a warmer primary fermentation. Our proprietary AB yeast allows us to minimize demands required by a new propagations for every batch.
You must be of legal drinking age to enter this site
Your data won't be stored or shared